Welcome to our Store! ! !We guarantee to supply the best service and the best quality of product.Happy Everyday. Thanks.
If the item hasquality problem in3months, We promiseYou can exchange a new one .
Introduction of all interface and buttons
1. OBD data interface
2. Power switch
3. Up button, turning the button to upside
4. OK button, pressing the button vertically
5. Down button, turning the button to downside
Introduction of functions
1. engine revolving speed icon
2. Light sensors, brightness can be changed with change in the outside world
3. Car speed : car current speed when running
4. Buzzer mark: press the switch button to turn on or turn off the sound of the buzzer.
5. Buzzer mark: press the switch button to turn on or turn off the sound of the buzzer.
6. Water temperature: When the temperature reaches 100 degree centigrade, alarm will be given automatically with alarm light turned on.
7. Car speed icon
8. Drowsy driving indicator reminding
9. System setting icon
10. Unit marks: V – voltage, ºC – degree Celsius, ºF – degree Fahrenheit, KM – Kilometer, MPH – Mile, KM/H – kilometer per hour
11. Instant 100KM/instant fuel consumption unit: displays fuel consumption of one hundred kilometers when the vehicle is moving, in L/100km.
12. Multi-functional display area: toggle to display instant 100KM fuel consumption /instant fuel consumption /revolving speed/ fault code
13. Engine failure icon: the icon will light up when engine break down
Engine revolving speed: indicates the rotating status of the engine and the scale measured represents the speed reached.
Preparation before installation and use
1. Know the type of your vehicle. When purchasing HUD, you need to choose the type of vehicle that meets the OBDII standards for normal use.
Open the engine hood and find the paster below it (see the picture below), if it has words like OBDII CERTIFIED, then it can be installed.
2. Find out the 16 pin diagnostic link (see the picture below) of the vehicle and connect it well with OBDII connecting line. As different types of vehicles have different positions for diagnostic link and some are relatively narrow, patch cord can be purchased.
3. Put the give-away non-slip mat at the flat place in front of the navigation bridge, then you can place the host machine of HUD on it and adjust its location at any time.
4.The reflecting film should be pasted right above the host machine and it should be able to reflect the mainframe screen.
Methods of pasting the film:
A Equably water the place that the film will be pasted on;
B Rip off the covering layer of the film , and water both sides of it, and paste it to the right place.
C After you have adjusted the location well, you can use a scratch board or something else flat to slick the film and squeeze the water inside out until there is no bubble or water in it.
D A few minutes later, the moisture inside the film totally evaporates, then you can finish this by wiping away the water and dust around.